The CGF vision is to inspire commonwealth athletes to drive the ambition and power all commonwealth citizens through sport.
The CGF Mission is to be an athlete-centered, sport-focused Commonwealth Sports movement, with integrity, global impact and embraced by communities that accomplish the following:
- We deliver inspirational and innovative Commonwealth Games and Commonwealth Youth Games, built on friendships and proud heritage, supported by a dynamic Commonwealth Sports Cities Network;
- We nurture and develop one of the best governed and well-managed sports movements in the world;
- We attract and build on public, private and social partnerships that widely benefit Commonwealth athletes, sports and communities;
- We champion, through our brand, Commonwealth athlete, citizen and community engagement in everything we do.
The CGF Values the Commonwealth Games Federation’s values are Humanity, Equality, and Destiny.
- Driven by our Humanity we embrace all Commonwealth athletes, citizens, communities and nations;
- Respecting Equality we promote fairness, non-discrimination and inclusion in all that we do;
- Inspired by Destiny we combine high-performance sport with performances that have impact, helping Commonwealth athletes, citizens and communities realize their aspirations and ambitions.